Saturday, October 13, 2012

Jess


Today went out with Jess shopping for wine and then we were looking for a dress for me. Instead I bought a camera from big W so I can go and take some good photos at her wedding, so Im not the only brides mother but camera person. No dress though but I will get one before 2 weeks, or go nude lol. This is what the camera looks like
They say when it rain it pours , well that's what happening with our family at the moment. Well the happy part is going to be first before all the bad stuff comes out. Jess wedding is going to be the happiness day of my family and its bringing all my family together. Today Jess and I spent most of it talking about her wedding and about the other stuff that is going to happen after her wedding but at least she willing to do it. It will help them both and she said Stacey will need it.So I like where I work because they said if I need time with Stacey I can take it, I said if things change I will take it. They know everything they are fantastic and Im glad I work there. WEll that's it for now.

No comments: