Friday, October 5, 2012

results


Well Stacey and I went back for our results, well I have more blood test to have now and Stacey is getting a care plan put in place for her, she needs to see some one else as well. Lets hope this will help her and talking about what's going on. He asked us how we both going, we both said we just wish we didn't have to come home. He said was a few days away to forget and have us time and now we back to everything is the same but I said we are not the same. As I said Stacey and I got really close and I understand why she has been the way she is. Maybe some day someone will ask her to explain and she will. Well love been back at the gym and watching Jake enjoying it and having fun fitting all these clothes. All the clothes I bought back fit him perfect, which is great. All the weight he has lost, he got from a 4xl to xl and he can fit into shorts and he like clothes shopping. Well that's it for now off to the scrap shop on Sunday to see what paper I can get to do some layouts. I know I want to do the goal one and us flying out and the zoos. If i only could ask some one for help but I cant or advice.

No comments: