Saturday, October 6, 2012

My family


Today lisa and stacey and nathan and connor went to habourtown, to look for a dress for nathan formal and they found one. So Jake and I went to the gym and did a long work out. After the doctor last night, it was time to start to listen to him. Stacey on two lots of med and I don't like that but it for her own good. Me well I do need to have another blood test and he said its time I start to get healthy because of the battle going to have. What did he say healthy body and then heathy mind and you can fight anything. Well stacey and I off to the nice scrap book shop tomorrow lets hope we find some paper and other stuff. Well back to work on Monday and cant wait, working with a new teacher and she just out of uni but looking forward to learn new stuff and maybe I can teach her too. They right we are going to get on well but I will miss Charlotte, she has taught me a lot. How to get respect from her student and the way they respect you, haven't see that for a while. Tuesday back at the doctors with Stacey for hour care plan to be put in place, then we need to get her help. My sisters are right get her help now and she wont end up like me now. Today my brother left on the boat to tas and he starts treatment as soon as he get there. Well, we are planning our next trip next year to Sydney but Jake goes there soon with his school and Stacey goes to Melbourne next year with hers. We are looking at day trips to different place up north, now I have free weekends, yes as you can see Im living my life to the fullest and with my children because one day I might not be here for them but at least they have some good memories of me.

No comments: