Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Out of respect


Out of respect to you and your family, I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow. I would love to go and say my good byes but this isn't about me, it about you and your family. So I will say good bye from a distance and respect you and your family. You are always in my thought and heart.Alison was very proud of me today and she said that i was getting there. When i said about tomorrow and how I was feeling and I said it wasn't about me, it about them. It be a tough week and for our family and especially for Stacey. On sat it going to be a happy day for Jess and it going to be a very long day. I cant wait to see everyone in their suits and dressers together. Well tomorrow is the dress rehearsed at the place where she is getting Married. We have been told we need to keep a eye on Stacey and just watch her closely which what we are doing. She had her first session yesterday and worker is going to see her every week until she get in the place. I have be there where she is now. Well next week will be tough on us all, especially Stacey and Jess but as a family we will stick together and come through this. Well that's it for now I have a daughter to help.

No comments: