Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stacey


Stacey came home quite upset today, wondering what she has done wrong. Mum why didn't they want to talk to me and why they didn't want to be in class with me. I have never see her so upset and it has got me very worried, she said I got so down I just cutting things and didn't want to do anything. The rang bells started to ring in my head but i cant help her with anything. I just want to talk to some one but I cant. So she will hurt inside and out, all I know she doesn't want to go to school anymore. I lost my bf to someone else mum. We are a great pair we both have lost our bf. I just want them to know I was here and worried about them but they didn't want to know at all. I'm glad Alison is helping me. I'm so positive now and I can reach and cope with anything now. Now just need to get Stacey the same way. Today I got my shoes and nice lovely red high heel shoes, next is the handbag which I have pick out and at the weekend I will buy it. Saturday heading to my mum house and to see her and talk about some stuff. She be at the wedding which great, Jess will have her family there. She has the wedding part in a garden then the reception some where else. Getting my nails done during the week and yes I'm becoming a girly girly, no way, just for Jess. Well got my camera today, can't wait to take some shots up at the yorke. Well that's it for now.

No comments: