Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tired


Im so tired, can't wait for the weekend. I have to start looking for a dress for Jess wedding. Well that going to be hard, since I was going to get help but look like Im on my own for that too. These days that what it is, well I just might have to ask lesley to give me a hand to look for one but she has different taste to me. lol Well off to harbourtown on Sunday to have a look. Its not long to go and I getting nerves. Did a lot of phone calls to get some help for Stacey and advice what to do and how I can report stuff. She said all she want to do today was cry and she all by her self now. I do feel for her because I can only be here but I just wish things were different for her but they are not. She needs a close friend to be there for her, where she can have fun with but oh well she does have us and her boyfriend and my nieces are there for her. I supposed that's all she needs, since everyone else has decide not to be part of her life. Im so proud of her because she has taken all the shit of not having a best friend in her life, they seem they don't want to know what's happening to her and I cant take her there because I don't want to and they don't want to be around me, So Stacey is on her own and is going to go through so much stress and numbness in the next couple of months. She is a very special girl and we all love her very much.

No comments: