Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday

Even if you're ordinarily the life of the party, you may not be in the mood to pull that off now. In the meantime, don't start anything new, especially if it's inspired by guilt. You'll get through this via tried-and-true dear ones. Let everyone else wait for your call. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. "The Queen of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in intuition and drama. I trust my intuition and nurture an environment of deep devotion, patience, and intense passion. I mirror my hearts desire and am never too busy to connect to those who trust, love and need me. ""It's the thought that counts."" Many can say ""I would die for them"" -- only I can live for them -- spoken with sincerity by a true ""Drama Queen."" I am empowered by embracing my emotions as a gift and unconditional love is my Holy Grail or gift." Cheers Deb

No comments: