Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sun

What it is that you've been dying to try for what seems like forever? There's no time like the present to give it a shot, and absolutely nothing you can't pull off if you set your mind to it. In the meantime, a bit of creative visualization wouldn't hurt.
You'll want to stick out your bottom lip, roll your eyes and petulantly say 'If you loved me, you would.' Don't do that. You won't respect yourself tomorrow. No matter which sense you choose to overindulge, be sure to have a diligent chaperone on duty. Someone with a good sense of humor would probably be best. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. To be or not to be: at ultimatum or rival tensions mounting, negotiating acceptable trade-offs validates our unique perspectives to reflect what each lacks for a balanced voice of truce. When we're together I'm beside myself, so I concede mutual vested interest, incentive or opportunity to my other half for valued consideration. For only by the power of self-respect in reciprocal vulnerability, need and compassion do 'me and thee consummate we.' The rest is all a dance on the sidelines of Cinderella Pandering or prohibition, or around a Bermuda Triangle of bottom line temptation to cheat by provocation, promiscuity, or shame. But here at the gate of impasse, I still have a choice and my pride."



Cheers Deb

No comments: