Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sun

Should you or someone you love come under fire, regardless of the source, you'll be positively lethal in your defense. Try to stay within range of a fire extinguisher, as far away from sharp objects and as calm as possible for as long as possible. You may not mean to, but you're about to attract the attention of someone who's fiery, exotic and extremely unlike anyone else you know. Lucky you! Take the item at the top of your to-do list that you've been avoiding the longest, and get started. It's now or never. "The Emperor card affirms that my alter ego today is elevated as a role model or by proxy as the Enforcer, whose superpower is contracted to establish merciful boundaries or to secure and defend the vested interests of my charges under or as this virile ""Father Figure."" I'm large and in charge as master of my domain -- as long as you say so or so long as I command the authority and protect the realm. I take pride in directing the action, building a safe environment or molding my vision, and conquering resistance through permissible limits. It would be my honorable duty to stand up today as leader in support of those whose loyalty I vitally depend on to give me relevant meaning, fortitude or practical production for use. I won't let them down. Keep to the bargain but leave room for improvement, or risk becoming possessive, oppressive or disconnected by choice and cast out of the castle." You're not in the mood for anyone who even hints at disagreeing with you. You know you're right, and there will be no concessions made. Period. "The Judgement card suggests that my alter ego is The Compassionate One, whose superpower lies in revelation of my life and worldly events. I will reflect a sense of gratitude for my life and those involved by showing humility, forgiveness and charity. By doing so, I feel a strong redemption for past events -- a great liberating feeling. I have punished myself enough and am free at last. Clearing the conscience through forgiving yourself and others can bring an overwhelming sense of peace and joy." Cheers Deb

No comments: