Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tues

What a night we had our school concert and it was great performance from the all the student, gee the walk home was good it bloody nice just relax and enjoy some time to me and I need to cool down after all the running around. well off to a meeting tomorrow which going to be interesting and I looking forward to it. Even if you're ordinarily the life of the party, you may not be in the mood to pull that off now. In the meantime, don't start anything new, especially if it's inspired by guilt. You'll get through this via tried-and-true dear ones. Let everyone else wait for your call. "The Ten of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in acceptance. It's over and done in no uncertain terms. I recognize, surrender to or accept the finality of the truth or consequences in order to look to the future or have ""changed my mind."" I let go of all attachment or resistance to sustaining conditions that don't work or are out of my hands. E tu brute? I can't move forward by beating a dead horse. It's the last word so put a period on it and move on. I am empowered by truth and consequences and my virtue is liberation or release from suffering, uncertainty or victimhood." Cheers Deb.

No comments: