Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sun Night

Life is good. Really good. And while you'd like to say it's been all your own doing, you know better. Now march yourself over to the person responsible for that sappy grin and think of a creative way to say thank you. You'll think of something .... The significance of a glance, comment or question deliberately aimed in your direction won't be lost on you, and will be too tantalizing to ignore -- for better or worse. You're feeling just fine, no doubt about it. But try to it tone down just a touch, especially if you've got a roommate who isn't all that fond of mornings. "The Seven of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in possibility. Luck is relative -- still, I choose wisely and am not alone. When I envision, expect and choose great things, I will identify, pursue, and experience great things. I keep my options open and acknowledge emotional clutter or unrealistic expectations. I am empowered by desire for meaning and my gift is opportunity or epiphany." Cheers Deb

No comments: