Monday, September 19, 2011

Not going to happen

It not going to happen, this blog is about me and how I feel and what I'm going through, but I'm not going to write the true me because it get me into trouble all the time so, the true me will stay with me and no one well ever read how I really feel again. You get the surface of me and I won't show my true feelings again. As you have notice my stars everyday, this is what my blog going to more of, because it fun and funny reading some of them. Enjoy your life because you may never know when it will come to the end. Your in my heart mum, dad and nanna and I love to my children Jess, Lisa, Jake, Stacey, Giselle and my grandson but cant write his name yet but you will love it when he is born. I'm so proud of my children they don't judge others or ignore others, thank you for being great kids. Cheers Deb

No comments: