Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The King of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in emotional availability. I inspire, protect and nurture with reliable compassion, respect, and affection. I am a master in the art and am secure enough in my role to connect to, express and pursue my hearts desire while defending the greater good of those who rely on me. I am empowered by consistency and patience while trust is my gift or Holy Grail." Yeah I have good news but staying with me and am i getting better, more and more every day it getting easier but it might come to a bad habit and then nothing. You may feel cut off from others, both personally and professionally, but it's really all in your mind. Truth is, you can make greater strides in both departments if you're brave enough to face whomever you have issues with and find a way to deal with them. Whether they're nice about it or not won't matter. You'll know if you're being rejected, and you won't take kindly to it. Tapping, twitching and fiddling won't help. You know why you're antsy, and there's only one remedy for it. Get the deed done. You just can't seem to get ahead, and all your best-laid plans aren't working. You need an attitude adjustment. Call a friend, and download. , hmmm on these ones Cheers Deb

No comments: