Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tues

If you want some attention, now is definitely the time to go out there and get it. If you don't -- well, let's just say you should remain behind closed doors. You'll be impossible to miss, and incapable of being ignored. Keep a pen on your person -- for autographs, of course. Whether they're nice about it or not won't matter. You'll know if you're being rejected, and you won't take kindly to it. Tapping, twitching and fiddling won't help. You know why you're antsy, and there's only one remedy for it. Get the deed done. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. The Eight of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in reproduction. I am resigned to the inevitability of the task at hand because of its inherent value, so I am efficient, productive and leave my mark in the details. I am empowered by near success and my asset is the ability to just do it." Well I wish this angel would hurry up, maybe they can help with the other stuff to, still feeling like shit. Cheers Deb

No comments: