Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wed

If you notice your hair standing on end, don't worry. You're not inadvertently plugged into the electric outlet, but you are temporarily serving as an excellent conduit for any and all energy that's in your immediate vicinity. Wear rubber-soled shoes, and take your shower tomorrow morning. Just 24 hours might make quite a difference. Much as you'd like this to be over, it's dragging on ... and on and on and on. Find yourself a fascinating distraction. Bet you know just where to look. "The Seven of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in possibility. Luck is relative -- still, I choose wisely and am not alone. When I envision, expect and choose great things, I will identify, pursue, and experience great things. I keep my options open and acknowledge emotional clutter or unrealistic expectations. I am empowered by desire for meaning and my gift is opportunity or epiphany." Cheers Deb

No comments: