Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tues

The best of everything, including and especially your companions, is all you'll be willing to tolerate now. That's not to say that you won't be civil, and maybe even pleasant. It just may be more of an effort if you're not legitimately inspired. Oh, smile pretty anyway, and excuse yourself early. This is an excellent time to use those personal days, and to talk the appropriate companion into joining you. Much as you'd like this to be over, it's dragging on ... and on and on and on. Find yourself a fascinating distraction. Bet you know just where to look. "The Five of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in the upper hand. I can outwit or outlast and I choose my battles wisely. This puts me in a superior position. I know when it's time to hold, fold, or walk away. I am a survivor and am not easily defeated. I am empowered to gain the advantage by turnabout and my virtue fair play." Cheers Deb

No comments: