Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday

You now realize that ultimately, you have only yourself to blame -- and thank -- for the decisions you've made in your life. That's a terrific revelation, and it means you're moving steadily toward your next evolutionary step. But nobody said it would be fun. Still, hang tough. It's worth it. Keep your cell phone handy, and have a friend call you at nine. It's up to you to decide whether it's an 'emergency' or 'a wrong number.' Much as you'd like this to be over, it's dragging on ... and on and on and on. Find yourself a fascinating distraction. Bet you know just where to look. The good name and solid reputation you've earned on the job will come in handy now. You'll be well-rewarded for past efforts -- and the kudos won't hurt much, either. "The Knight of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in passion. Pursuing and expressing my hearts desire honors my love, passion, and beauty and is worth waiting, courting or crusading for. What I lack in external means, qualification or ability, I make up for with a true and dedicated heart. I am not a victim therefore I do not need to be rescued. I am empowered by patience or self-worth and my gift is emotional availability and devotion." Cheers Deb

No comments: