Monday, September 5, 2011

Mon

The best of everything, including and especially your companions, is all you'll be willing to tolerate now. That's not to say that you won't be civil, and maybe even pleasant. It just may be more of an effort if you're not legitimately inspired. Oh, smile pretty anyway, and excuse yourself early. This is an excellent time to use those personal days, and to talk the appropriate companion into joining you. To say you have discerning tastes is an understatement. Anything that's not completely appealing to of your senses won't motivate you. Not at all. The Nine of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in satisfaction. I have the self-respect, space or esteem that I need to ""bartend"" my resources or to live large emotionally. I am confident in and gratified by expressing what is close to my heart or in sharing my happiness like a buffet of joy. I take pleasure and pride in the new order I have created by clean sweeping emotional clutter or in honoring what has meaning. I am empowered by recognition and my gift is contentment." Cheers Deb

No comments: