Thursday, September 22, 2011

Unknown

So much wants to talk to some one but cant, I finding it harder and harder to talk. Tonight I decide to have a few drink, after the week of the unknown and how II feel. I dont know what to say or even ask if you want to do stuff. It not be easy for me. You may feel cut off from others, both personally and professionally, but it's really all in your mind. Truth is, you can make greater strides in both departments if you're brave enough to face whomever you have issues with and find a way to deal with them. Pick another day to discuss the issue that's been hovering in the air between you and a dear one. Let it ride for now. Tapping, twitching and fiddling won't help. You know why you're antsy, and there's only one remedy for it. Get the deed done. You just can't seem to get ahead, and all your best-laid plans aren't working. You need an attitude adjustment. Call a friend, and download. this just seem not going to happen. "The King of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in personal power. I inspire transformation, respect and support by discrete but charismatic example and tolerance. I am an instrument for dynamic, responsible, or passionate expansion that serves or protects the greater good of my legacy. I am a master of the universe and I am empowered with a reputation of experience, credibility and momentum and I transform through integrity." Cheers Deb

No comments: