Saturday, October 8, 2011

Friday

Don't Get Comfortable


That odd, vaguely uneasy feeling you've got? You're not crazy. There is something strange going on, and you don't have any idea what it might be. Just don't be too upset about it. Some surprises are wonderful -- and sexy and long-lasting, too. Just get yourself directly front and center -- and look good when it happens.
You're nervous and edgy, but you can't figure out why. Everything seems to be going so well, right? Right. But a good friend's objective opinion wouldn't hurt, either. The Ace of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in cause and effect. With great power comes great responsibility. Do the right thing or state the obvious and the 'pen will be mightier than the Sword.' The truth will set me free. It's the principle of the thing. Get it in writing. I am empowered by intention and my virtue is my promise, commitment or vow."


Cheers Deb

No comments: