Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wed

Plans in Motion ou know what you want, and you know how to go after it. You may not be quite sure of what to do after you get it, however. Don't be distressed. You'll have plenty of time to consider all that. In the meantime, don't buckle an inch. Go get it! There are worse things than a graceful retreat. Keep that in mind if someone challenges you and you know you're not up for it. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. The Queen of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in liberation. I radiate or communicate personal power, passion, and allure and am not dragged down by trends. I have a bold magical flair and a spirit of innovation and pride. I am secure in my identity or performance and thrive on creating, designing or fostering new or equal opportunities for aesthetic or personal growth, expression or awareness. I am empowered with gratitude, attention and reputation to go beyond the call and I transform through exploring or initiating change."

No comments: