Monday, October 10, 2011

Mon

Pride and Privilege f you don't allow your ego to overinflate, you can make some seriously great professional changes now -- not to mention what will be going on under the surface. Tend equally to both, and you'll wake up with all you desire in a few weeks, but hang in there and forget about what you thought was going to happen. You just might be happily surprised. Pushing your buttons will be easy. Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, will be whether to choose the wisdom of silence or the impact of a verbal atom bomb. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. "The Five of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in the upper hand. I can outwit or outlast and I choose my battles wisely. This puts me in a superior position. I know when it's time to hold, fold, or walk away. I am a survivor and am not easily defeated. I am empowered to gain the advantage by turnabout and my virtue fair play." Cheers Deb

No comments: