Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tues

If you don't allow your ego to overinflate, you can make some seriously great professional changes now -- not to mention what will be going on under the surface. Tend equally to both, and you'll wake up with all you desire in a few weeks. here may be trouble in paradise at the moment, but don't do anything rash -- even if you're sure it won't go away. This, too, shall pass -- along with your anger. You can feel it coming and your companions can, too -- which might be the reason behind those raised eyebrows you've been seeing so much of lately. Batten down the hatches! "The Ace of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in capturing the essence. My emotions are valid. I am beautiful and I deserve to pursue, share, and express unconditional love, pleasure, and happiness. I bring new love into the world. I am empowered by love and my gift is beauty in truth." Cheers Deb

No comments: