Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lisa

I'm so sad for my daughter Lisa, She having a baby shower. The thing is her so called friends are saying they are coming but now something better coming up, we cant go. So a footy games is better than her shower and poker game is better than her shower. To be honest I'm so pissed off. The funny thing is the game doesn't start until 3.20 and her shower start at 1.30, you would think they can just make appearance, then go but no. People would say but what if your teams is in the grand final what would you do, hmm which is a good question. Well I would think shit but I have been invite and This only happens once a baby shower but footy games are always there, but my footy is important to me but hey so are the people I care about. I would go to both, even if I miss the first quarter but I would still go. This is me, I have miss things, but hey that's who I am. I don't expect much of people any more after this and other things. Not any more. You know it would be different if it was important but a footy game and a poker game not. At least she have the important people there who care for her and some of who friends that coming are missing the game because she is important to them. :)

Cheers Deb

No comments: