Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

Get Outta the Way!





Anyone who happens to get in your way right now will be bulldozed, trampled and otherwise made to believe that they are not an obstacle worthy of you. Great. Now help them up and apologize. Chances are, they really weren't out to trip you up deliberately.
It's not the flu. It's your emotions, confusing you as to whether the person you're attracted to is really, really great for you, or really, really not. If you're not already a member of the gym or the local running club that meets on close to your work, you should get busy and do it now. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there.
The Two of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in balance. I strive for equality and choose not to indulge instant gratification at the expense of my purpose. I am responsible for my own decisions and take on only what I can handle based upon that which I value. I am empowered by choice and my asset is negotiation.


Cheers Deb

No comments: