Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

Nice and Easy With very little effort, you'll be the star of the show. And make no mistake about it -- the spotlight will most definitely be shining on you. Before you even think about leaving the house, make sure you're dressed and done up perfectly. After all, your public is waiting. Sit down, smile sweetly and tactfully bring up whatever hot topic you two have been dancing around lately. Wouldn't you like to banish the beast for good? Yes, you're forceful. Really forceful. Just don't scare anyone. It wouldn't be good for business, and you're much nicer than all that. Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. Yeah that what save me last week but you need to talk to me more because Im Finding it hard. "The Three of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in opportunity. I lay it on the line, take a chance, and look for signs of positive encouragement. I am open to new worlds and am actively patient in expanding my connection, increasing my standing, or waiting for my ""ship to come in,"" but ""if I can't get to the party, I will bring the party to me."" I am empowered by a sense of responsibility and a readiness to believe and receive and I transform through creative resourcefulness." Cheers Deb

No comments: