Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sat

Watch Your Step Wipe that innocent look off your face. You should be wearing a warning label, and you know it. You're out for wild and crazy experiences, and you won't stop until you have them. Surround yourself with companions who aren't famous for preferring the museum to a night of clubbing. There's absolutely nothing too good for your-- or for the person you're currently interviewing for the position. Those complimentary gifties might be too rich for your budget, however. You don't want to hate yourself in the morning, right? But you know that if you continue on your current path you will, right? So will that stop you? Hmmm .... Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. The Three of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in celebration. I am not alone. I embrace the pleasure of the moment and share the beauty and joy of a common bond within my sisterhood. I am empowered by inclusion and my gift is spontaneous rapture.

No comments: