Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reunion

I had my high school reunion last night, well it was ok. Nice seeing the old gang but boy it was so different from the last one. Lesley and I were ready to leave by 10 but we stay and then I mess a old friend to see they were coming and they were, so we stay. I think that's the last Im going to, Well caught with the old flame and there was no flame there any more, he was a very strange person now, it was sad to see, he was like a little boy, to many hits in the head but a least that's the end of that chapter. There were so many younger ones there not my year level but we all sat listen to the band that play our era songs, which was not to bad. I got told off by the security which was funny, they had a strippers pole and I could help myself, but it was all good she was a pretty good security guard and funny. I hope the photo of it don't come out. One of the girls said see you nearly had us kick out but no way, gee come on have some fun. I didn't drink much which was good and I'm feeling really well this morning for only having 5 hours sleep. So I must be getting to old for all this. We just talk about our kids and grand kids and some about when we went to school, about how went to the tea tree gully disco and ingle farms one to. Well thats it from about last night. Cheers Deb

No comments: