Monday, October 10, 2011

Life in general

Last week of school holidays, starting next week thing will be changing for me. I hope for the better, yeah for the better. I think I need this more than anything, good to have change. Not long to go and my Daughter Lisa will have her baby. It not going to be the way she wants but at least now she has come to terms with not having a natural birth. It all good for her own health and we get to know when but that going to be a secret because she wants to surprised all her friends. I going to know because I'm going to be there. Gym is going well finally starting to lose weight again, it could be because under a little stress at the moment and not eating or drinking which is good for me. These holidays have been very different, but all good. well nothing else to say.


Cheers Deb

No comments: