Monday, October 3, 2011

Mon

No more hiding out. The world is waiting -- and if you're honest about it, you'll admit that you've been waiting for it to find you. Now that it's all out in the open, come on out and step into your spotlight.
You'll be clearing your throat quite a bit at dinner, and excusing yourself several times. Just face it. You're not quite ready. Don't push too hard.
You're not quite comfortable with the way things are going, but at least you have a plan -- which is more than your opponent can say. "The Three of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in opportunity. I lay it on the line, take a chance, and look for signs of positive encouragement. I am open to new worlds and am actively patient in expanding my connection, increasing my standing, or waiting for my ""ship to come in,"" but ""if I can't get to the party, I will bring the party to me."" I am empowered by a sense of responsibility and a readiness to believe and receive and I transform through creative resourcefulness."

Cheers Deb

No comments: