Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

Mum's the Word Remember your mom telling you that if you had nothing nice to say, you should just be quiet? Keep that in mind if it begins to seem like everyone you've ever immediately disliked has chosen today to show up and irritate you further. Silence really is golden. Ready to pose the question? Okay -- but they might not be ready to deliver the answer. Much as you'll hate it, wait. Just for a little while. t may have seemed like an awkward thing to say or do, but you made your point. Trust that, and refuse to think shoulda-woulda-coulda. What's the use? It's time to ask for help. You're not fond of that kind of thing, but you'd better get used to it. Quickly. "The Six of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in validation. I rise to the occasion and am motivated or made confident to take it to the next level by the recognition, admiration, praise, or accolades put on my achievements or personal success. I am newly aware of and proud of my sense of empowerment and I transform through acceptance." Cheers Deb

No comments: