Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tues

You'll be ready for anything, from no-shows at work to appointments broken at the very last minute. If, however, someone should try to lift some responsibility from your shoulders without asking your permission ... well, there's some things you just can't let slide, even in your currently wonderful mood.
Don't fall for that 'if you loved me you would' stuff. It may have worked like a charm on you in the past, but you've moved past that -- right? 'Slow and steady wins the race.' There's a reason that saying has become famous, and you'll know that reason right down to your toes right now. "The Two of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in attraction. I have a vested interest or am committed to sharing my vision, ideals, or game plan in order to make a connection. I am willing to step up because it takes two and I can't win if I don't play. Anything is possible. I am empowered by the passion of my own potential and I transform through self-discipline."

Cheers Deb

No comments: