Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sat

Okay, so let's call it what it is: a really volatile, really crazy kind of day. That doesn't mean anyone is going to have to talk you off the ledge, but you might want to talk yourself out of any extremely dramatic displays. Please? 'Loose cannon' doesn't quite describe the way you're feeling -- but it's pretty darned close. That, and 'loaded for bear.'
Your guardian angel is waiting and ready to help you find the right life's work. Close your eyes and picture the path you need to follow to get there. "The Five of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in the upper hand. I can outwit or outlast and I choose my battles wisely. This puts me in a superior position. I know when it's time to hold, fold, or walk away. I am a survivor and am not easily defeated. I am empowered to gain the advantage by turnabout and my virtue fair play." Anyone who comes across as bold, brazen or less likely than most to buckle under extraordinary pressure will absolutely capture your attention. "The Magician card affirms that my alter ego today is the Imagineer or Director, whose superpower is a state-of-the-art design force. By bringing free will and intention together with natural principles, the creative process is transformed into a blueprint for success. The spell is cast, and I don't have to see it to believe it. As a creative wiz, I have what it takes: the presence of mind to do what I do best. I can apply or advance new ideas and entertain new possibilities with resourceful and inventive attention to detail. I lay it on the line. I set the stage for performing my own enterprising experiments to make it over and make it work. I leave it all behind so that I can simplify or renovate the formula. I read between the lines for tips and tricks to following conventional methods and guarding my reputation and my privacy."

Cheers Deb

No comments: